Isn’t it funny how overwhelming Monday can be, setting the tone for the whole week? Then, Friday proves to be a breath of fresh air. Music motivates and inspires me to accomplish more and more each week. Thinking about this, I’d like to share with you my soundtrack to this week’s success – here’s the top 5:
- MC Hammer – Can’t Touch This
- Black Eyed Peas – The Time (Dirty Bit)
- The Beatles – Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club (entire album)
- Evanescence – Fallen album
- Zac Brown Band – You Get What You Give (entire album)
Okay, okay. So my tastes may be a little eccentric (or at least, the mix..). I love music – from hard rock to country, classical to pop, it gets me going!!
What’s your soundtrack to success?